hoosing a proper shoe can help to protect you against common injuries associated with your type of workout. Good shoes can lessen the impact of your step and cushion the foot from heavy landings. In addition, sport or exercise specific shoes can improve your performance, enabling, for example, quick direction changes.
Improper workout footwear can cause a number of injuries. Besides the more obvious injuries, including ankle strains and fractures, bunions, and corns, some other lesser-known injuries are common. Metatarsalgia, a condition that presents as pain in the ball of the foot, can be worsened by poorly fitting footwear buy now!!!
- We offer express shipping on all orders.
- Orders normally are processed within 2-3 working day and delivered in 10-15 business days.
- We deliver via UPS and USPS.
- Our return, refund and exchange policies last 90 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible. We will exert great effort to cope with the issue with partial refund, full refund or replacement.